Wednesday, September 21, 2005

i simply luv tiS s0ng by fraNkie j..*m0re thaN w0rdS*

SayiN I l0ve u
Is n0t the w0rds I want t0 heaR fr0m u
Its n0t that I waNt u
N0t t0 say, but if u 0nly kNew
How eaSy it w0uld be t0 sh0w me h0w u feel
M0re thaN w0rds iS all u hav t0 d0 t0 make it Real
Then u w0uldnt have t0 say that u l0ve me
Cos i'd alReady kNow


What w0uld u d0 if my heaRt waS t0rN iN tw0
MoRe thaN w0rds t0 sh0w u feel
That uR l0ve foR me iS real
What w0uld u say if I t0ok thoSe w0rdS away
Then u c0uldNt make thiNgs new
JuSt by sayiN I l0ve u
More thaN w0rds

Now i’ve tRied t0 talk t0 u aNd make u uNderstaNd
All u hav t0 d0 iS cl0se uR eyeS
And juSt reach 0ut uR hands aNd t0uch me
Hold me cl0se d0nt eveR let me g0
More thaN woRds iS all I eveR needed u t0 sh0w
Then u w0uldnt hav t0 say that u l0ve me
Cos i'd alReady kNow

What w0uld u do if my heaRt waS t0rn iN tw0
More thaN woRds t0 sh0w u feel
That uR love foR me iS real
What w0uld u say if I to0k thoSe woRds away
Then u couldnt make thiNgs new
Just by sayiN I l0ve u
More thaN w0rds

hahax..gueSs tiS s0ng sumS up ma feeliNs..
ttS exactlY h0w i tiNk n feel..
0h well..leaviN ma t0ts heRe feR n0w..
t0odleS peepS..(*_*)

Y10:53 AM

skyward
Yesterday is but today's memory, and tomorrow is today's dream. - Kahlil Gibran

swagger
* Thaqifah aka Qie
* 25 yrs old
* 30/12/86
* Capricorn
* Extrovert
take off
Peektures frEnsteR hUda ifFah
aYu NurulAiN haNnah fiE
sHanShiNe faEzah kAkaK fyzah
syAmmie lenNy michiE c.a
shin0da sahida susi a|if
waRdah shahRu| syaHri| su
faRuq zaF ShaShie paN shida
zeema kaTijah fifA shawN
kak n0ra f.p adidaS zaRa
FoxRacing oaklEy t0psh0p
d0r0thYpeRkins vicToria secRets

earcandy


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com



speak