Tuesday, November 08, 2005

heyhey..itS beeN a weEk siNce i laSt updatE..
mY c0mp'S d0wN..ugghhhh..
s0 a quick updaTe.. cuz im bl0ggiN at w0rk n0w..
hahx.. g0t t0nS t0 d0..[well n0t really..]
s0 killiN 2 birdS wit 1 st0ne[haveN try yet]
keke..checkiN email iN my asS maNageR's rm while updatiN bl0g..
0h well..caNt help it..
heRe's my cRavingS..
I WANNA WATCH JUS LYKE HEAVEN!! SUM1 TAKE ME PLS!
I WANNA G0 SH0PPIN!
I WANNA DANCE..BADLY..ITCHIN FER.. club.
paRty aNy1?

ps: (beStie'S 0ut 0f t0wN nex wEek..0ff t0 HK aNy1 waNna date mE 0ut?)*griNz* hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Y10:47 AM

skyward
Yesterday is but today's memory, and tomorrow is today's dream. - Kahlil Gibran

swagger
* Thaqifah aka Qie
* 25 yrs old
* 30/12/86
* Capricorn
* Extrovert
take off
Peektures frEnsteR hUda ifFah
aYu NurulAiN haNnah fiE
sHanShiNe faEzah kAkaK fyzah
syAmmie lenNy michiE c.a
shin0da sahida susi a|if
waRdah shahRu| syaHri| su
faRuq zaF ShaShie paN shida
zeema kaTijah fifA shawN
kak n0ra f.p adidaS zaRa
FoxRacing oaklEy t0psh0p
d0r0thYpeRkins vicToria secRets

earcandy


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com



speak