Wednesday, July 19, 2006

rand0mneSs.

i'm disapp0intEd.
t0tallY.
i s0 neEd sum1 t0 take mE away fr0m tiS cRazy mayhEm.
i t0t U wuld b sum1 t0 lo0k up t0.
buT it tuRns 0ut no...
'curi0siTy killS e cat'
n t0 realiSe tt e aSsumpti0ns tuRn 0ut to b righT,
iTs h0rriblE.
feR a m0menT i wish i culd juS DISAPPEAR.
deR n deN, i w0ndeR..
wad iS e w0rld cumiN to?
weR did e saNity n e real U g0?
i'm l0st. l0st feR w0rds.
perhapS U r to0..
hav U feR 0nce saT d0wn n tiNk 0f e concequenceS?
mayb,maYb n0t.
waS it reallY luv?
0r waS i juS dreamiN b0uT it?
0h, maYb its juS lack 0f iT.
stil, U din hav t0 go t0 tT exteNd.
i tiNk i'm g0n b sick juS tinkiN b0uT iT.

ya allah, bukakaNlah haTi kami semua..
tuNjukkaNlah jalaN yg benaR....

I kept my mouth shut from the start
I guess I left you in the dark
You thought you knew me but you don't
You say you'll love me but you wont

When you find out who I am
I kept my mouth shut for too long
All this time you got me wrong
Now we're in this way too far
I'm about to break your heart
Tear everything we had apart

'Cause I'm feeling lost
When I'm in your arms
The reasons are gone
For why I was holding on to you
I tried so hard
To be the one
I don't like who I've become

Won't keep my mouth shut anymore
I've had my share of closing doors
Now I know
I'm not afraid
I know exactly what you'll say
But I'm sorry it's too late

Won't keep my mouth shut anymore...

Y1:23 PM

skyward
Yesterday is but today's memory, and tomorrow is today's dream. - Kahlil Gibran

swagger
* Thaqifah aka Qie
* 25 yrs old
* 30/12/86
* Capricorn
* Extrovert
take off
Peektures frEnsteR hUda ifFah
aYu NurulAiN haNnah fiE
sHanShiNe faEzah kAkaK fyzah
syAmmie lenNy michiE c.a
shin0da sahida susi a|if
waRdah shahRu| syaHri| su
faRuq zaF ShaShie paN shida
zeema kaTijah fifA shawN
kak n0ra f.p adidaS zaRa
FoxRacing oaklEy t0psh0p
d0r0thYpeRkins vicToria secRets

earcandy


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com



speak