Tuesday, August 15, 2006
"Have you ever felt like there's a line separating you from happiness?
Well, I do. There's a line in my life.
I can't see it, but I know it's there.
Every time I take a step towards it, I'm drawn closer and deeper.
Until I'm so close I can reach out and touch it..
I'm caught in the moment, I'm lost in its embrace.
The feeling so warm, so tender, so gentle I can feel the tears behind my eyes.
And in a split second, all that has changed.
I pull back as I find myself moving backward, step-by-step.
Caught up in my past once again..." - i feEl u.

Lake H0uSe m0vEd me t0 teaRs.
a MUST waTch m0viE feR those wh0 luv t0uchiN sh0wS.
a st0rY weR
timE sto0d stil eveN weN ivE nvR meT u b4..weN i n0e i neEd nt b anyweR elSe buT heRe wiT uR letteRs.uR preseNce,s0 neaR yeT s0 faR....i wil meEt u in 2yrS timE. waiT feR me. i luv u.if timE waS an isSue, well, tiS m0viE pr0veS
WAITIN isnT imp0ssiblE.
g0 figuRe.
-how'd u h0ld on to sum1 u'vE nvR meT?
Y9:40 PM