Tuesday, December 05, 2006
He said he'S g0n sell 'heR' awaY.
I said, 'n0 waY. shE's spEcial, y s0?'
hE said, 'cuz i neEd tiS bEautiful 0ne'
I said, 'uR selliN heR awaY feR tt?'
He said, 'i waNna fiNd a buyeR. g0t aNy tel mE k?'
I said, 'yEah..deR is.. ur BIGgest faN.
He said, 'N0 waY'
I said 'Hey, y nt?'
hE said, 'we'Re talkiN b0ut oraNge heRe. yesT a fEw intereSted parTy called but i diN give it 2 em. cuz i n0e dey'll cRap mY 0raNge up..haha..'
I said, 's0 y r u williN t0 sell iT t0 me?'
He said, 'c0z i n0e u w0nt'
I said, 'h0w'd u n0e?'
He said, 'c0z u eaT uR l0bsteR wiT caRe. haha..'
sEe..he'S w0rds juS makE u waNna smile. buT...
ahuh. he'S selliN 0raNge awaY. =(
makiN waY feR a nEw 0ne. [thNk g0d iTs nt wavE. n0 offeNce t0 0theRs 0ut deR]
sum suzuki bikE which is faSter, classieR, talleR & sleEk-ieR.
wailS! n0 morE viNtage vehiclE t0 gawk aT alReadY. *sigh*
rand0ms.
n s0 i heaRd. im pRayin tiNgs wil b betteR.
i canT beaR t0 stEp 0ut of mY c0mfort z0ne.
jus tiNkin b0ut it is makiN my heaRt beaT w0rry n head spin.
i, juS caNt. im s0rrY. wad am i g0n do?!
Y9:44 PM