Thursday, September 03, 2009

I won't compose prose every morning you open your eyes next to me.

I won't kiss the tears from your cheeks whenevery you cry.

I won't remember every single appointment.

I won't keep the sheen on my armour.

I won't know what to say sometimes.

I won't get your order right.

I'll be late.

I'll be fucked-up.

But i'll write something for you when you least expect it.

But i'll hold you tight as i can whenever i can.

But i'll burst through the door as soon as i remember.

But i'll polish it until it shines again.

But i'll say something anyway.

But i'll go back and make it right.

But i'll get there.

But i'll try.

___________________________________________________________________
So if you can't stay, walk away slowly, Rip the plaster off bit by bit,
piece by piece. Because i'd rather feel that than nothing at all.

Taken from pleasefindthis.blogspot.com

Y9:29 PM

skyward
Yesterday is but today's memory, and tomorrow is today's dream. - Kahlil Gibran

swagger
* Thaqifah aka Qie
* 25 yrs old
* 30/12/86
* Capricorn
* Extrovert
take off
Peektures frEnsteR hUda ifFah
aYu NurulAiN haNnah fiE
sHanShiNe faEzah kAkaK fyzah
syAmmie lenNy michiE c.a
shin0da sahida susi a|if
waRdah shahRu| syaHri| su
faRuq zaF ShaShie paN shida
zeema kaTijah fifA shawN
kak n0ra f.p adidaS zaRa
FoxRacing oaklEy t0psh0p
d0r0thYpeRkins vicToria secRets

earcandy


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com



speak